Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

weekend with my brothers

My Mom & Dad went to Utah this past weekend for their 30th wedding anniversary & so they could go to General Conference. My Brother Bren watched them for the first few days & We watched them for the few last days. It was fun spending time with them & goofing off.

Wrestling 
 haha, anden found this bib in a box that my sister had given me to give to my friend who is having a baby & he thought he was so funny by putting it on & acting like a baby. dont ask me why!
He also fell asleep in the hallway...

        the boys playing at the park



 They weren't too happy i interupted their game to take a picture
                           again, dont ask why he dicided to sit on the garbage can... he is such a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment