Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Birthday Weekend!

Yes I am spoiled, all thanks to this man..
 He took me to a yummy chinese buffet in maricopa & had my family & his family meet us there. We did cake & pie at our house after. I love him!
 Our friend shannon works at walmart in the bakery & she decorated my cake stephen picked out
 My mom let me pick part of my gift & it looks so good in our hallway above some pictures. Thanks momma!
 My In-Laws gave me the same card with out knowing it. It made for a good laugh.
 Stephen asked my mom to bring starwberry pie & its my favorite!
The day after the party, My mom & I were spending the day together & my Dad came home with a bouquet of flowers for my mom & one for me. It's their 30th wedding anniversary today, April 10th & I was born 2 days later. So he said "Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday"! We were pretty excited :) Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment