Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Today was a hectic "no resting" type of day for us. We've been needing to purchase a new car for a few months since my accident & finally did! 2010 Honda Civic, Charcoal grayish. We spent a good chunk of our day at the dealership, came home to feed Baxter & let him run around, Went into east mesa to visit Grandpa Hansen at a care facility, Went to Home Plate for the harper side Valentines dinner for break fast event & bingo (which i was very excited i won something), and then drove all the way home. I am so beat & ready to fall into bed, but realized that tomorrow is my last day before I have to go back to work, so I need to clean because tomorrow is also Valentines Day and we also have things planned. Whew! I need a relaxing Vacation! It was fun to get a new car & spend time with family today though.
Pictures of the car will be posted soon!
Bjo

No comments:

Post a Comment