Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The good, The Bad, The Everything.

These past couple weekends have been crazy: We've been working non-stop, keeping up with family events, weekend trip, family pictures, friends wedding, fathers day, stressful moments from car accident case & my Ovarian Cyst issues. Sometimes I feel like it never ends & we never get a chance to sleep in, relax & forget about stressful problems!

Yesterday was the exception. I woke up & Stephen (starting a new job next week) decided not to go to work... because seriously... who wants to work on a Saturday?! We had the perfect day of snuggling, watching Transformers 2 in bed, eating a Los Favs, going to see the new Transformers movie @ the theater w/ Tom & Bren, Held Max & Sadie, came home & SLEPT! It was a simple day full of doing things we love.

It was a much needed break from everyday life & the best thing is, I was wasn't expecting it. I thought I would wake up, Stephen would be working & I would spend the day cleaning & clipping coupons until he got home. Luckily I have a guy who knows when we both need a break from crazy life & took me on the best day date ever. The simple things in life honestly make me so happy.

It is so nice knowing that no matter how hard life gets, I have someone to share it all with. The good, the bad, the everything! I feel so blessed to have someone to walk with me down the path of life. I know its not supposed to be easy, but It makes it easier when you have someone who understands & is going through everything with you. Someone to kiss you twice good night & make you laugh until it hurts.

2 comments: